Set against the beautiful Nahargarh Hills that surround the renowned Indian city of Jaipur, Jal Tarang is a 100 acre mixed-use tourism development project like no other. A landmark enterprise that brings together the best resources of the Government of Rajasthan and the private sector to revitalise a heritage site with a grand vision for the future. Restoring the magic of the 18th Century pleasure pavilion of the Jaipur royal family, the Jal Mahal. Reviving the waters and rich biodiversity of the Mansagar Lake. Transforming the entire valley into a vibrant and viable destination for local, domestic and international tourists. And creating a glittering new jewel of Jaipur. Jal Tarang.
• 100-acre mixed-use tourism development project
• Pathbreaking Public-Private Partnership initiated by the Government of Rajasthan
• Prominent location on the Jaipur-Amber tourist corridor
• Luxurious, contemporary, world class
• Environmentally sustainable and regenerative